Thursday, August 18, 2011

A big THANK YOU to MyCraftChannel !!

I wanted to give a nice big THANK YOU to My Craft Channel! I was not expecting to win, but I did!!! I won a Cricut Expression Anniversary Edition, better known as the E2. 

I haven't received it yet, so I am stalking by my window and front door. lol.. (hoping my neighbors don't think I am watching them. :))

So this is my last full week of having Miss Lacie home for the summer. :((( School starts next week, oddly enough on a Thursday..

She isn't really excited about it, just having the new clothes and shoes. lol.. typical girly girl. :)

I haven't been listing much at all on eBay. Things are so slow, this economy has people scared and they are holding on to their money.

I plan on looking for something part time to do once Lacie is in school full time. I will still be scrapping, and praying this economy turns around.

Looks like I need to start dinner, thank you for stopping by. I hope to have something crafty created real soon to share with you.  XOXO. 

Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment