Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 !!!



I am feeling kinda lousey this evening, still fighting the sinus stuff in my head. YUK. I listed this album tonight, but I still need to take my pictures took  to write the listing, which will not probably happen tonight. I wanted the listing to end next week on Thursday so I went ahead and listed it. 


It has a vintage flair to it. I used K & Company papers, Primas, rub-ons, and flourish stamps to create this album.


I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!!


Blessings!

Tammie :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Tammie.. ;) You just get better and better all the time with those albums. Have a great New Year!! Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherry! It's always good to hear from you!

    Blessings in the new year!
    Tammie :)

    ReplyDelete