Saturday, December 19, 2009

Here is my latest listings..

Happy Saturday! Can you believe Christmas is in less than one week?? Where has this month gone?  I have been hustling around trying to get things done. I had four teacher gifts to get ready, and I have two more albums I need to get completed before next week. Fingers crossed I get them done. 

We had a light dusting of snow yesterday, but it turned into sleet and then rain. I am kinda glad it wasn't a big one. Lacie has a cold and I would rather her stay in while she is sick.


Anywho... here is my newest listings that went up on Thursday night. I FINALLY did a New Moon paper bag album. I offered it as a BIN in case someone wanted it as a Christmas gift. I also did a one page layout.  It has a shabby, vintage look to it. I used the lovely paper by WEBSTER'S Pages to create it. Then I also did a two page layout I titled, "DEFINE "NAUGHTY" ". I listed them to end on Tuesday night since Christmas Eve is next Thursday.  Not a real good night to have auctions end.

Here they are, thank you for stopping by ! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Tammie :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



 

3 comments:

  1. WOW Tammie! These are beautiful!! Love the blue in the Grow layout, absoluetly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammie,What a wonderful layout and the New Moon is just amazing!!Wishes to you,that you get all you errands done.Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Ladies! :) I had fun making them. :)

    ReplyDelete