Friday, December 11, 2009

TGIF !

WOW! What a BUSY, BUSY week for me. Whew! I am so happy to say TGIF!  I have been running here, there and trying to get Christmas stuff done, Lacie's birthday planned, going to the doctor, taking Lacie to the doctor. 


I didn't have time to take my pictures yesterday, so hopefully I can get that done on Saturday and get them listed for a five day listing.


I have a two page layout ready, and a single page layout. I have also started a New Moon album that I will be trying to get finished.  I have been having such fun making layouts that my New Moon albums haven't been on my mind. My dear friend August, who does the most AMAZING albums inspired me to get one started. THANK YOU Aug, ((HUGS)). :)


Well, I am starting dinner, I better get off here. I have been wanting chicken strips for several days so that is dinner tonight. :) 


Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season. :) 


Tammie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment