Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tigers, elephants, and SNOW for us !!

I can't believe we FINALLY got a small amount of SNOW on Friday. That just doesn't happen much here in Gastonia. 

This Friday we went to the Ringling Brother's Circus in Charlotte. We met Lacie's preschool class there and we had a wonderful time. I was utterly AMAZED she sat through the show. I am so happy she is starting to do well on her ADD medicine. It was nice to see her be able to sit through something.

The other big news was our snow!! It started Friday afternoon, and we got some sleet mixed in with it. bUt Lacie and Rick still went our yesterday morning to play for a bit.  She didn't like the sleet blowing in her face so after about 15 minutes, she ASKED to come in. And of course I had hot chocolate waiting for her. :)

I listed two set's of pages on Thursday night, but I had to get to bed early since we were were going to the early show, so I didn't get to post these new listings here.

I will be back in just a bit to post the pages, it is time to get Lacie wind down for bedtime, be back later...

No comments:

Post a Comment