Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Besy Buy SAGA continues...



Well, first let me say how disappointed I am with BEST BUY. ..... AGAIN.


My laptop is STILL not repaired for the issues it has had since October of last year. I can't seem to get anywhere with this store. I can't believe I am going through all of this. I have spent TONS and TONS of money in there over the years. I finally called the customer service number on Monday night after picking up my Dell laptop again. They assured me it was fixed. I came home, got Lacie settled in bed and logged onto my scrap groups on eBay. Lo and behold, as I was typing, my cursor was still going all over the place. I was literally speechless... for a few minutes.


I am going to call them back again today when things settle down. We are going to a birthday party this afternoon for one of Lacie's preschool friends.

I should have posted before now, but it really is a challenge to fix all of the errors as I am typing. I should video tape this and post it for THE GEEK SQUAD...
Anywho here is a simple one page layout I did this week. I am working on a new paper bag album and I can't wait to get back on it tonight.

Have a blessed Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment