Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

It has been week since I last posted here. The days just seem to go by so fast these days.


I am very excited to announce that I am a PROUD new member of BTDL Design team. These ladies are so talented and I feel so at home with them already. What a great group of gals!! Be sure to search BTDL to see what these talented ladies are creating.

I just listed two more tag cards this evening. I also have a NEW MOON paper bag album I will be listing in a day or two. Here is the tag cards and the NM album.


Girl "A Good Day" tag card :
Photobucket


Boy "A Good Day" tag card :
Photobucket


and finally the New Moon album:
Photobucket

Lacie will be having her Fall pictures made today. Her first "SCHOOL" pictures. :)  I hope she can sit through it.. we shall see... 


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment