Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Well, the whole Labor Day weekend has come and gone.  My DH had the day off , but he had to re-screen in our back porch. It didn't look like it would take him that long, but you know how those things go... There is always more to do than what it APPEARS there is. None the less, it looks great! He is so handy, he has saved us THOUSANDS of dollars by doing our home repairs himself. ok.. where was I going with this....


I have two albums that I will be listing this week. One is a FAMILY "FALL" theme paper bag album, using the new MME "FALL IN LOVE" papers. The other one is a 4x6 chipboard flip WINTER theme album. I used MME Christmas Stack for it.


I am headed to my scrap room to start on an acrylic "PRINCESS" album, hopefully it will be done this week also. I have some really "BRIGHT" new bulbs in my light, kinda looks like a hospital operating room. VERY bright. Just what I wanted. :)

Lacie goes back to school tomorrow, and I hope she can have a easy day tomorrow. The teachers she has are so patient and kind to work with her like they do. SO , hoping and praying for a good week for her.


Have a great evening, I will post pictures of the new albums in a day or two before I list them.


**SWEET PAPER DREAMS**

No comments:

Post a Comment