Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Albums Sneak Peek :)

Just a quick post before I call it a day. Here are three albums I will be listing this week, probably one tomorrow night and two on Thursday. I still have to take pictures...yuk... 


I also started a New Moon album tonight. I sure would like to get it up also, fingers crossed XX. 


Here are the three albums:


First one is a PRINCESS 6x6 acrylic album. Super cute...


Photobucket

Second one is a FAMILY "Fall" theme paper bag album, Love the colors in it. It measures 6x6


Photobucket

 Last one is a Winter theme chipboard  4x6 album. I just love MME papers.


Photobucket

I will post the links to them once I get them listed.

**Sweet Paper Dreams**

3 comments:

  1. You are one busy bee- They are all gorgeous Tammie! Can't wait to see the rest of 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandy! I am listing the Winter album and the Family album tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of this creation and the talent you have...
    Katie at: poeticgarden.com
    Life's Journey at: pggardens.blogspot.com
    Craft Blog: kkrafts.blogspot.com
    Fairy Landscapes at: katiesresume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete