Sunday, November 22, 2009

My next creations under way..

Happy Saturday night or Sunday morning...



I am finishing things up for the day. I am still wide awake though. I had the urge for something sweet tonight and made brownies at 9:00pm. I wasn't thinking about the chocolate keeping me pumped. LOL! 
They were good though. :)


I finished my chipboard album last night, and I jumped back into a CHRISTMAS Designer Purse Album that I started about two weeks ago. I had started it and had to stop due to some health issues and then I couldn't get back into it... So... tonight I forced myself to get back into it so that I can list it this week. I like it so far. I am using the SWELL NOEL paper and embellishments by K & Company. I know I have said OVER & OVER that K & Company is my favorite paper line. I guess it's because they put such nice embellishments to go with their papers. It makes it go so smooth having everything to match.


I hope to have a nice amount of listings this week so I better get busy!


**SWEET PAPER DREAMS**

No comments:

Post a Comment