Thursday, November 19, 2009

OPPS... I did it again! ...

I went MIA again! So sorry. Lots... too much., way too much going on. I just have had too much on my plate and didn't feel like chatting. 


I have several layouts ending tonight, four of them have bids! YEA!! 


I listed two on Tuesday night and one tag card. I figured  I had better get them up early since next Thursday is Thanksgiving.. not a good night to end an auction. 


I am starting a chipboard album tonight and also I have already started a Christmas Designer Purse album. I should have those both done by next week along with some more goodies. :)


And can you believe in 5 hours.. NEW MOON is finally, finally here!!

OMG! I won't be seeing this weekend, but I do plan on going in the next few weeks with my niece, Monica. She is a Twunkie just like her dear ole auntie!


I will be back later to post a picture of my latest eBay listings after Miss Lacie is in bed.  Rough week at school for her. One step forward, three steps back...


BBL

No comments:

Post a Comment